Does This Sound Like You?
- You're an aspiring or existing food business owner - but you're clueless when it comes to online marketing
- You're the best at what you do, but you know it takes more than just having great products at great prices to be successful (if only!)
- You want to be recognised for your food talent but you think entering reality cooking shows is stupid
- You want to create a strong brand and get endless publicity without hiring expensive branding and marketing "experts" who have never walked a day in your shoes
- You feel an invisible ceiling when it comes to charging what you're worth (what if they go and buy from someone else?!)
If you answered "Yes" to any of these, I get it; this used to be me! - Jackie M.
Join My Mailing List For Exclusive Member Bonuses
What Do We Do?
Food Fame was set up by me (Jackie M), to support you on your food journey -
- I help create your roadmap to success using outside-the-box strategies
- I build lead-converting websites & sales funnels, manage social media, and produce videos and written content
- I help you to tell your unique story, build your brand and create an income from your food passion
Who Am I & Why Should You Listen To Me?
I’m Jackie M, the Malaysian cook (and former Microsoft Systems Engineer) who gave up her restaurant for her disabled baby, moved her focus online, gained 1.9 million (REAL) followers and became the #2 most influential Australian chef on social media - and did it all with no capital outlay or marketing team
My mission - to help you get noticed, make money and create a lasting legacy - without sacrificing your values, your relationships and your sanity!
What The Media Says
Sydney’s high priestess of Malaysian cuisine is Jackie M, a Malaysian-born, Sydney University-educated livewire - TimeOut Sydney
Jackie has emerged top of the heap of Malaysian food specialists in Australia. Her Jackie M brand is the go-to place for Malaysian cuisine
- The New Straits Times
Jackie M is one of the few good things to come out of the Y2K computer bug threat. While best known for her market stall of takeaway curries and pastes, her Malaysian hole-in-the-wall is an absolute gem if you love the rich and spicy Peranakan food – Daily Telegraph
"The Queen of Malaysian Cuisine" - A Food Story
Jackie M is blazing a trail for the Asian food industry in Australia with her delicious offerings of authentic Malaysian cuisine. Aussies can’t seem to get enough of her food and every dish she creates is popular even with Malaysians living down under - The Star, Malaysia
Now a TV presenter, writer and pioneer of live video streaming – she broadcast the first episode of what would become a weekly cooking show back in 2012 – this Malaysian-born, Sydney-based livewire is known for her platinum pixie-cut and no holds barred approach to Asian cooking
- Australian Good Food Guide
"...Queen of Malaysian Cuisine, go-to solution for Malaysian Cuisine and The Gutsy Woman Who Popularised Malaysian Food in Sydney" - Go Asia Plus
"Sydney's celebrated Malaysian cuisine specialist" - Unreserved Magazine